One of our key commitments at DCM Institute is assisting village professionals around the country build strong local peer support networks.
We recognise the importance of these networks as a place that can provide:
- Connection with likeminded peers facing similar experiences
- Peer support to help solve challenges
- Validation of current practices
- The sharing of knowledge and experience
- The opportunity to keep up to date with industry trends and local issues
Please join us and your local colleagues at the village network gatherings scheduled for October where we will discuss the challenges, opportunities and state of the sector.
Find the upcoming dates below, and click here to register.