The DCM Institute team would also like to acknowledge the wonderful contribution of all those who dedicate themselves to a career in this sector.
The Property Council of Australia’s Retirement Living Council has released the detail of the finalists for the National Retirement Living Awards this month.
I was honoured to be nominated as a judge in this process and was humbled by the dedication, passion and initiative shown by the finalists.
And we’d like to extend a special mention to the DCM Institute program participants and their organisations who have been nominated as finalists:
- Jodie Shelley, Broadwater Court (Living Choice Australia)
- Sarah Robinson, Bankstown, Kankama, Yagoona, Mirrambeena (Uniting)
- Kelvin Lloyd, Veronica Gardens (Aveo)
- Glynis McEwan, Glengarry Village (Masonic Care WA)
- RAAFA Meadow Springs Hall Refurbishment Project (RAAFA Western Australia)
- Bethanie Esprit Retirement Village Cottages (Bethanie Group)
- Lendlease Remember When (Lendlease Retirement Living)
This is a great acknowledgment of dedication to communities, sector and career and we look forward to walking beside you and sharing your progress in this wonderful sector.
Congratulations to all finalists.
You can find a full list here.